- Both buildings have only two points of access being the front door and the warehouse door.
- External CCTV with digital recording captures images of vehicles and pedestrians approaching or entering by either door.
- Access to the warehouse is not possible unless authorised by contacting the office via intercom.
- Access to the front door is controlled via a key pad or Access Control panel and visitors must be met at the door.
- Outside lighting provides a good level of light to both the front of the warehouse and the offices.
- Ram raid posts are fitted outside of the warehouse door or entrances to the car park.
CCTV cameras are fitted strategically to monitor and digitally record as follows: - Security and fire systems are monitored by National security on a 24/7 basis. Initial activation of a sensor such as break glass, movement, door sensor will result in our security company attending. A second confirmed activation will result in the police being called.
Shuttle Bridge operates to a high standard of security. Our security programme includes:
- we cannot allow access to any non authorised personnel
- Authorised non Shuttle Bridge personnel must be accompanied at all times
- All visitors must sign in and wear a badge and high visibility visitors vest whilst in warehouse area.
- Shuttle Bridge employees are five year reference checked.
- Temporary personnel are not allowed unaccompanied access to the warehouses at any time.