Project cargo includes freight that is voluminous, either by weight, size or quantity, or composed of complex components that must be disassembled, shipped and then re-assembled.
Shuttle Bridge Logistics provides the specialised expertise such as logistics capabilities, precise timing, wide geographical knowledge, and global connections to coordinate project cargo movements from origin to destination.
Our project handling capabilities include:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Full / part charter party’s (air charters, time/ voyage charters)
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat racks, open tops, platforms, artificial tween deck solution)
- Freight negotiation (COA negotiation, long term rate validities)
- Administration (customs clearance, trade documentation)
- Today, our project cargo clients come from diverse sectors such as oil & gas, pulp & paper, automotive, construction, power & energy as well as aid cargo.